Jump fitness benefits:
- Strengthened cells
- Increased lymph flow & immune system function
- Cardiovascular and respiratory improvement
- Improved physical strength
- Muscular development, coordination, balance, and flexibility
- Low Impact, less strain on joints, soft tissue, skeleton
- We will have 45 minute instructor led classes most days, work out and have fun!
Take note! Bouncing around can help keep your mind and body in check! Here’s how…
- GET PUMPING
Bouncing on a trampoline is a cardiovascular exercise…meaning it works out that big muscle called your heart; everyone knows thats good for you!
- BOUNCE AND BURN
You probably won’t notice, but the more you bounce, the more calories you burn. In fact, bouncing on a trampoline could see you burn 1000 calories in a hour. Hungry work!
- POWER HOUR
Build up your strength and stamina with repetitive bouncing actions. Boing! Boing!
- STRAIN THE BRAIN
It takes a lot of mental skill to coordinate your jumping and landing. Multi-task your brain and give that a workout too!
- DON’T WORRY, BE HAPPY!
In times of stress, depression or anxiety, we are encouraged to get active, as endorphins (released during exercise) are a great stress reliever. Feel free, let go and re-energise!