We are delighted to welcome you back to Airbox!
We really do appreciate your support during these difficult times.
The wellbeing and safety of our Guests and Team Members is and always will be our highest priority.
We are taking the below actions at Airbox in light of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation:
● Reduced capacity
● Social Distancing and One way systems on entry and throughout the park
• Hand Sanitiser stations throughout the park and cafe
● Dedicated staff for enhanced cleaning schedules throughout the park
● All of our team members will be temperature checked before their shifts and will be wearing face masks
• Face masks will not be compulsory for customers but feel free to wear one if you feel more comfortable.
● New safety briefing measures to ensure social distancing is maintained
● COVID-19 hygiene and safety signs in our parks offering guidance on how to stop the spread of the virus
• Main contact areas to be cleaned between each session on the park
• All staff to wash hands between sessions
• We have a newly installed Air Con system and will also be leaving our shutter doors open for air circulation
**Please note that at the moment there will be no access to our Soft Play facility.
**Our Jump schedule will remain the same apart from our Toddler Sessions which will now be strictly 4 years and under and will be: